Nowadays, taking care of one’s beauty seems necessary, but sometimes difficult to accomplish due to lack of the time to visit the beauty salon or spa houses, more info here .
That said, certain home devices can be a good complement to dermatologist procedures or spa treatments. In our article we will take a look at the home beauty devices that could limit your time at the beauty salon.
- Acne buster: Designed as a targeted spot treatment (not a full-face device), this gadget features not only antibacterial blue LED light, also pore-opening sonic vibration and gentle warming to help tame breakouts.
It can be used by teens and adults alike. No matter what you skin type or tone is, this device will help you to achieve that smooth face that you have always desired.
- Wrinkle smoother: This tool uses a variety of light-emitting diodes (LEDs)-amber, red and infrared.
The claim is that skin absorbs this energy, then stimulates the production of collagen and elastin (the key proteins responsible for keeping the skin plump and line-free), relieves inflammation and speeds cellular repair; it helps in exfoliation of your skin.
- Anti-ager: The device uses targeted beams of light to stimulate the natural cell renewal cycle in order to generate collage. This kick-starts the skin’s self-repair process, resulting in fresh, new cells, with diminished facial lines and wrinkles as well as less noticeable spots.
- Pore detoxifier: This cleansing tool loosens the sticky debris plugging your pores, by oscillating at high frequency.
- Face firmer: This device includes two handheld units you position on opposite sides of your face; they then generate low-level electrical impulses to spur involuntary muscle contractions.
The premise is that facial exercising has a firming effect on slack skin, similar to the way a workout tones your body.
- Skin buffer: This tool is gentler-it couples the buzz of a rotating foam brush with a gritty, warming cry polish.
The combination is designed to exfoliate the skin more thoroughly than using the hand.
- Laser hair removal: This is an easy way to remove your hair if there is a problem with it. The laser hair device can help you get rid of that unwanted hair quite easily.
- Makeup brush cleaner: The hassle of cleaning your makeup brushes is removed with this device. The makeup brush cleaner works thoroughly on the brushes and cleans out the bits of powders and sticky substances that might prove difficult to wash manually.